Traditonal Cremation Services, Lancashire
In the UK, an increasing number of people are choosing to cremate their loved ones rather than choosing a traditional burial. We offer traditional cremation services in Blackpool.
There are a number of reasons you might choose a cremation rather than a burial service, including:
- Cremations are generally cheaper than a burial service
- With families and friends often dispersed in many different places, having a burial site for them to visit is often impractical
- Many people request a cremation after their death because they don’t want their family to feel obligated to visit their gravestone
- Cremation allows family members to spread ashes where they wish, perhaps somewhere that was significant to the deceased such as a beach or favourite park. Burial is very restrictive in this sense.
- Cremation allows the ashes to be split, so family members can keep a part of their loved one, and choose to celebrate and remember them in their own way.
- If you move home, you can take an urn with you. This is impossible to do if you choose the traditional burial option.
- Cremation is arguably more eco-friendly
The Traditional Fixed Price Cremation Service costs £1950
Traditional Cremation Service includes:
All Funeral Directors Fees and Services
this includes all our fees, including our staff on the day who will be in full uniform. You can select members of the family and friends to carry the deceased down the aisle or, alternatively, our highly trained and respectful staff can do this for you.
Provision of All Funeral Service Arrangements
Your Choice of Crematorium
We work closely with crematoriums across Blackpool and Lancashire.
Mutual Agreement on the Time and Date of the Funeral
together, we will choose the most suitable time and date of the funeral, working around any commitments you may have. You can take as little or as long as you want before the funeral takes place.
All arrangements with the Crematorium of your choice
we liaise with the crematorium on your behalf to ensure your loved one’s service runs smoothly and to your exact specifications.
24 Hour Private Transfer of your loved one to our Funeral Home
Unlimited viewing and visiting of your loved one
you are more than welcome to pay your respects to your loved one in our private rooms, where they are kept safely and respectfully until the day of the funeral.
A Traditional Hearse and attendants at the Funeral Service
Funeral Procession from either our Funeral Home or your Family Home to the Crematorium of your choice
Personal care of your loved one until the day of the Funeral
A Distinctive Traditional Hand Veneered Oak Coffin
The coffin will be dressed, Lined and Fitted, Gold Handles, Wreath Holders and Engraved Breastplate
Collection and Return of Ashes from Crematorium
Certificate of Cremation
Either a Solid Oak Ashes Casket or Scatter Tube
All Associated Crematorium Fees and Charges
A Traditional Cremation service offer at £1950
Can I have a Church Service with a Cremation?
This a big misconception. A lot of people believe they need a burial in order to have a religious service in a church. Often, this is not the case. Services can take place at churches or other places of worship with a cremation following afterwards.
If you wish to have a church service prior to committal at the crematorium we will arrange this and do not charge any extra. Please note, that the church may charge you. We will, of course, advise you of the cost but this is usually between £182.00 – £380.00 depending on the venue.
If you’re interested in our traditional cremation service, please call us on 01253 420 450. Or visit our contact page here.