Traditional Burial Services are still a popular choice for thousands of people in the U.K. This can be for various reasons, such as religious or perhaps at the request of the deceased.
The Traditional Fixed Price Burial Service costs £2095
- Your Choice of Cemetery – we will liaise with the cemetery of your choice, to ensure all your requests are satisfied.
- Mutual Agreement on the Time and Date of the Funeral – together, we can arrange a suitable time for the funeral that works best for you, your friends and family. We can arrange a funeral as quickly as a week, or allow for extra time if needed. The choice is completely yours
- All arrangements with the Cemetery of your choice – We will ensure that the funeral runs smoothly and that your loved one is given the perfect send-off
- Funeral Procession – from either our Funeral Home or your Family Home to the Cemetery of your choice
- A Traditional Hearse and attendants at the Funeral Service
- All Funeral Directors Fees and Services – this includes all our fees, including our staff on the day who will be in full uniform. You can select whether members of the family and friends with to carry the deceased down the aisle or, alternatively, our highly trained and respectful staff can do this for you
- Provision of All Funeral Service Arrangements
- 24 Hour Private Transfer of your loved one to our Funeral Home
- Unlimited viewing and visiting of your loved one – you are more than welcome to pay your respects to your loved one in our private rooms, where they are kept safely and respectfully until the day of the funeral
- Personal care of your loved one until the day of the Funeral
- A Distinctive Traditional Hand Veneered Oak Coffin – the coffin will be dressed, Lined and Fitted, Gold Handles, Wreath Holders and Engraved Breastplate
- Collection and Return of Ashes from Crematorium
- All Associated fees – this includes the cost reopening the existing grave
What if I don’t own a grave?
If you don’t own a grave we can arrange the purchase of one for you at the cemetery of your choice. Please be aware that if you are not a resident of your preferred cemetery’s borough/parish, then the cemetery may charge an additional fee called a ‘non-residents fee’. This can twice the cost of an internment fee. During your appointment with us, we will be able to advise of the expected costs.